Mixed bag of scrap pieces at least hand-sized. Mixed jersey and French terry. All Oeko Tex or Organic.
At least 1kg in weight.
- Where is Lottie & Lysh clothing made?
Our clothing is all ethically produced in house here on the coast of Cornwall, UK.
- Can I have extra length added?
Yes all our items are completely customisable. Pop a note for extra length, smaller waists or wider sleeves etc in to the customisation field. The possibilities are endless. L&L are all about making clothing that’s perfect for your little people.
- I need my item sooner, is that possible?
Yes! Pop us a message via Facebook or email and let us know when you need it by. So long as your fabrics are in stock we can usually accommodate expedited requests.
- Do you have a loyalty programme?
We sure do. Find the link to L&L Hearts in the footer to find out more
- My baby has a feeding tube, can you make adaptive clothing?
Absolutely. Pop us a message or email to discuss your little ones needs