Klarna, Clearpay & Laybuy Available | Free Shipping on orders over £100
Payment is required at the time of ordering.
All items from outside the 'Stock Drop' collections are handmade to order with an average turnaround of 14 days to dispatch. During busy periods turnaround times may increase. Please join our Facebook Members Group for turnaround updates,
All additional fees and taxes applicable to international orders are payable by the customer.
Once production is complete, all items are dispatched tracked via Royal Mail for delivery in 2-5 days from item completion.
If you require delivery of your item sooner you can upgrade to express production. Please contact us in the first instance to arrange this.
If you consider your item to be 'lost' please contact me within in 28 days of the expected delivery date (a total of 42 days from order date). Orders deemed as lost after this time will not be replaced or refunded under any circumstances. Royal Mail require a period of time to pass before a parcel may be considered as 'lost' and we ask for your understanding in this matter. If your item has still not arrived after this time your order will be replaced. No refunds will be given for lost parcels. This is to protect the integrity of the returns policy and L&L as a business, from fraudulent claims.
Delivery delays as a result of third party services are beyond our control and we ask for your acknowledgement of this point. If your item is delayed and does not arrive in time for your required date you will be entitled to full refund, including postage costs. Refunds will be issued once the order has been returned in its original packaging and in an unused condition. To accelerate this process you are asked to refuse delivery of the order when it arrives - this will prevent you from paying return postage fees.
No refunds or replacements will be issued for orders on which an incorrect delivery address is provided.
Refunds and Exchanges
Lottie & Lysh items are subject to a strict quality control process however in the unlikely event you should receive a faulty item it will be replaced at our cost. Please contact us within 14 days to arrange a return and exchange/refund.
Should you order the wrong size Lottie & Lysh will exchange the item. In this instance the buyer must pay the additional postage costs. Replacement items are subject to the same turnaround period as standard orders and are subject to fabric stock. Please note: Returns must be made in a perfect, unwashed condition within 14 days. Any item that is returned displaying signs of use and/or washing will not be replaced and will be returned to you.
Please send your return to the following address and include a note detailing your order name/number, delivery address and exchange request.
Lottie & Lysh Returns
Units 8 Seabase Units
Treloggan Industrial Estate
Custom orders outside our standard website range are not refundable or exchangeable in the absence of fault.
All custom items are made to order and are exempt from the Consumer Contract Regulations in relation to 'change of mind'. Each item uses fabric that cannot be remade in to something else, and requires the time and skills of our staff members to create. We ask for your understanding in this matter and ask that you read item descriptions carefully before purchasing.
We recommend washing your Lottie & Lysh items at 30 degrees and leaving to air dry. All fabrics, and each and every new bolt is wash tested prior to use and sale. Incorrect washing of your L&L items may result in shrinkage/fading. Refunds or exchanges will not be given in this instance.
Due to Covid-19 we have made the difficult decision to have no Christmas cut off date. Due to the unpredictable forecast in relation to supplies, staffing levels, isolation & lockdown requirements orders are NOT guaranteed to be ready in time for Christmas. All orders are subject to fabric stocks and availability. We will continue to process orders as recommend ordering 4 weeks in advance of Christmas.
We would love to hear what you think of Lottie & Lysh products.... and love to see photos of your little ones rocking their Lottie & Lysh gear even more! You can leave us a review on our Facebook page.
You can also join our Facebook Members Group for sneak peaks at new releases, exclusive discount codes and the change to buy and sell gently loved L&L.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Lottie & Lysh, Unit 8 Seabase Units, Treloggan Industrial Estate, Newquay, Cornwall, TR72SX
PAY LATER WITH KLARNA
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is made to Klarna.
- Pay in 30 Days
- Pay in 3 instalments: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay for it in flexible or fixed instalments. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month following submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further Information regarding Slice It is subject to the Terms and Conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information: , the , , , , and .
- Direct banking: Available in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account wants to be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be in receipt of the goods or tickets / availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicate d. You want to be notified about the date (s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Germany. The amount will be posted on your card and will be processed. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicate d.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods 'Pay in 3 instalments and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the results of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information contained in Klarnas privacy statement.
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-conditions
Laybuy BNPL Terms
Last updated: 15 June 2021
- These are the terms and conditions that apply to your access to, and use of the Laybuy payment platform (Platform) operated in the United Kingdom by (Laybuy BNPL Terms) Laybuy Holdings (UK) Limited registered in England with company number (11156956) and having its registered office at 33 Foley Street, Fitzrovia, London, United Kingdom, W1W 7TL (“Laybuy”, “we”, “us“ and “our”). Our VAT number is 305 6245 25.
- References to “Laybuy”, “we”, “us” and “our” includes our officers, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assignees. Accordingly, please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- Where we refer to "you" or "your" in these Laybuy BNPL Terms, we mean any individual using the Platform.
- We may offer you access to your Laybuy account and the Platform generally by the following access methods:
- using the internet (including through the use of a mobile application), which is subject to these Laybuy BNPL Terms; and
- using your Laybuy card, which is subject to:
- these Laybuy BNPL Terms; and
- These are known as ‘Access Methods’. Some or all of the Access Methods may not always be available. You can contact us to check their availability.
- We reserve the right to amend these Laybuy BNPL Terms, in whole or in part, for any reason and without notice to you. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended Terms and Conditions on our website although no such change will affect any purchase of a Product or Service (as defined below) you have already placed with us. The date at the beginning of these Laybuy BNPL Terms will be updated to the date such amendments take effect. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest Laybuy BNPL Terms. Your continued use of the Platform after any amendments are made will be confirmation of your acceptance of these Laybuy BNPL Terms as amended.
Conditions of Use
To use the Platform, you must be 18 or more years old and permanently reside in the United Kingdom.
Purchasing goods and services
- The Platform permits you to purchase certain products and services made available by:
- retailers approved by us (Merchants) over the internet securely, details of which can be found here; and/or
- Merchants approved by us, at an outlet within the United Kingdom that has accepts Mastercard contactless payments or payments via the Laybuy app, by using your Laybuy card.
- Some of the products and/or services a Merchant sells may not be available for purchase using the Platform. The Merchant will advise you if this is the case.
- When using the Platform in a store or online:
- you instruct us to purchase the product or service you select using the Platform (Product or Service as the case may be) from a Merchant;
- we will pay the full amount of the purchase price for the Product or Service inclusive of any sales tax, delivery costs, booking fees, service charges and other fees the Merchant may impose on the Product or Service (Purchase Price) to the Merchant;
- all transactions on the Platform will be processed in British Pound Sterling;
- where applicable, the Merchant will arrange for delivery of the Product or Service we have purchased to you (with delivery times depending on the Merchant and that Merchant's delivery terms and conditions), and in the case of the Product it will become your exclusive property on delivery;
- the Merchant will pay us, or we will deduct, a commission fee for assisting to procure the sale of the Product or Service to you; and
- you unconditionally, and irrevocably, agree to pay to us the full Purchase Price and such other sums as may be due to us under these Terms and Conditions on the terms set out in these Laybuy BNPL Terms.
- The Platform permits you to purchase certain products and services made available by:
Fees and payment
- Subject to clause 4.2, you must pay us the Purchase Price for each Product or Service you purchase from us using the Platform in six equal weekly instalments. The first instalment will be due and payable at the time you purchase the Product or Service. The second instalment will be due and payable on the date that is one week after the date of purchase (at the latest, although you may choose a sooner date if we make this option available to you). Each of the four subsequent instalments will be due and payable on the same day in the weeks following. For example, if you purchase a Product or Service on a Friday, and the Purchase Price is £60, on the date of purchase you will pay £10 and on each Friday in the following five weeks you will be required to pay us an instalment amount of £10.
- Each purchase of Products or Services through our Platform is subject to our approval and any transaction limit (Your Limit) assigned to you for that purchase. If:
- the Purchase Price for the Product or Service is more than Your Limit; or
- the Purchase Price and the aggregate of all other amounts you owe us in respect of the Products and Services,
- is more than Your Limit, the first instalment of the Purchase Price that is due and payable under clause 4.1 will be for the amount by which the Purchase Price exceeds Your Limit and the remainder of the Purchase Price owed will be divided and paid over the remaining five instalment payments. For example, if Your Limit is £60 and the Purchase Price is £80, on the date of purchase you will pay £20 (being the excess above Your Limit) and on each of the five remaining instalment dates you will pay £12.
- You will not be charged any interest on the amounts you are required to pay to us.
- By using the Platform, you grant us an authority to charge all amounts owed by you to us in connection with any Product or Service you purchase, or otherwise under these Laybuy BNPL Terms (including default fees), to your nominated debit card or credit card. Your payment method will need to be approved by us before you will be able to purchase any Products or Services using the Platform.
- You will be responsible for ensuring you have sufficient available funds on your nominated debit card or sufficient available credit on your credit card, depending on the payment method we register on your account, to enable us to collect all amounts owed by you to us in connection with any Product or Service you purchase, or otherwise, under these Laybuy BNPL Terms. You will have sole responsibility for paying all bank and/or card charges associated with any payment method we approve for you.
- At any time, you can pay some, or all, of the Purchase Price to us in advance of the due date of the instalment payments referred to in clause 4.1, without penalty. If you make any such early payment, all subsequent instalment payments will be adjusted accordingly so the same amount is due for payment on each subsequent instalment date (unless you prepay the full amount of the Purchase Price in which case there will be no more instalments).
- If for any reason whatsoever you fail to, or are unable to, make an instalment payment on its due date, you will have a further 24 hours to pay. If you fail to pay within 24 hours of the due date, we will charge you a default fee of £6. If you do not rectify your default by making the missed instalment payment within the next seven days, we will charge you a further default fee of £6. As a result, you could be charged, in aggregate, £12 for each instalment payment you miss or which is paid late up to a maximum charge of £24 for each purchase you make (and by using the Platform, you agree these default fees are fair and reasonable given the time and cost we will incur in dealing with your default). We may also arrange for a debt collection agency to collect from you the amount you owe us.
- You will not, for any reason, set off, deduct or withhold any amount in respect of payments due to us under these Laybuy BNPL Terms.
Your account, log in and security
- You may access or download the Platform for free (although you will need an internet connection to access or download, access and use the Platform and you may incur charges or fees from your mobile network provider associated with the same).
- When you first use the Platform, you will be required to provide certain login information (including a user name and password) that will enable you to access the Platform each time you wish to use the Platform to purchase Products or Services. You must keep your log in information secure to avoid other people using your login details to access the Platform.
- You must not permit other people to use or access the Platform using your login details. If the Platform is or was used by any other person with your login details, or if you know or suspect any other person has obtained your login details, you must immediately notify us at email@example.com.
- You must exercise every possible care to ensure the safety of your computer or mobile device by taking all reasonable care to prevent loss, theft and unauthorised or fraudulent use.
- If your login details are used by another person to access or use the Platform or your Laybuy account to purchase a Product or Service, you will be personally liable to pay us the Purchase Price of that Product or Service under these Laybuy BNPL Terms.
Dealings with Merchants
- Although you purchase the Products or Services from us, the Merchant is responsible for delivering the relevant Products or Services, and we make no representations or warranties nor provide any guarantees in respect of any such Products or Services.
- If you wish to return the Product, cancel the Service or have any complaint, concern or other issue with a Product or Service, you must address these directly with the Merchant (in accordance with the Merchant's policy for the same). Each Merchant will have its own policy about returns, cancellations and complaints. The relevant Merchant is responsible for providing or advising you in respect of any returns, cancellations or complaints or similar issues.
- If, following the Merchant's consent and/or instructions, you return the Product to the Merchant and arrange with the Merchant for a replacement Product to be delivered or arrange with the Merchant for the Service to be re-performed your obligation to pay the Purchase Price to us continues unaffected.
- the Product is returned to the Merchant and not replaced; or
- the Service is not provided or not provided to your reasonable satisfaction or you cancel; and
- the Merchant agrees you should receive some or all your Purchase Price back, your obligation to make the instalment payments referred to in clause 4.1 or clause 4.2 (as applicable) will continue unaffected until the Merchant advises us:
- the Product has been returned and not replaced; or
- the Service has not been provided or not provided to your reasonable satisfaction or you have cancelled; and
- the Merchant has refunded the Purchase Price into our bank account in cleared and immediately available funds, at which time we will stop charging instalment payments to your debit or credit card (as the case may be) for the relevant Product or Service and arrange to refund all amounts (if any) you have paid to us in respect of the Purchase Price for the relevant Product or Service (other than default fees).
- You purchase the Product from us. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to have all, or any part of, the Purchase Price refunded directly to you by the Merchant. Your obligation to pay the Purchase Price to us continues unaffected until we have received the Purchase Price.
- If you are not satisfied with how the Merchant deals with your concern or issue, or your concern or issue is not resolved or otherwise addressed by the Merchant to your satisfaction, you should notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org including details of your complaint. While we will use reasonable endeavours to assist you with your subsequent dealings with the Merchant, until the concern or issue is resolved your obligation to make the instalment payments for the Purchase Price referred to in clause 4.1 will continue unchanged.
- We provide no guarantee or other assurances in respect of the timing of any refunds as timing will be influenced by the actions of the relevant Merchant and the bank being used.
- Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights.
Your covenants and representations
- You agree not to use the Platform:
- to purchase any Product or Service where payment of the Purchase Price to us in accordance with these Laybuy BNPL Terms will, or is likely to, cause you any financial hardship;
- for any unlawful, fraudulent or improper purpose;
- in any manner which does, or may, damage, disable, overburden or otherwise impair the Platform or interfere with any other person's use and enjoyment of the Platform;
- to introduce any harmful information or materials (which includes any spyware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, harmful scripts or codes or any other damaging items which could interfere with the Platform, our software, hardware, network or computer system); and/or
- if you are aware your computer or mobile device has such harmful information or materials installed on it.
- You will not remove any restrictions imposed by us, the software or the operating system that delivers the Platform.
- You represent and warrant that:
- you are 18 years of age or older;
- the information you provide to us when you access the Platform for the first time, and any subsequent information you provide to us, will be true, complete and accurate in all respects; and
- if any of your circumstances change resulting in any information you have previously provided to us no longer being true, complete and accurate in all respects you will immediately notify us by email at email@example.com.
- You agree not to use the Platform:
- In these Laybuy BNPL Terms, “Intellectual Property” means all rights to, and interests in, any copyright, trademark, patent, design, know-how, trade secret, domain name, rights in software, rights in inventions, and any other proprietary right or form of intellectual property (whether protectable by registration or not).
- All Intellectual Property in the Platform is owned by us or our licensors (as applicable) and none of the contents of the Platform may be used, reproduced, copied or distributed, in any way whatsoever, other than to use the Platform for your own personal use.
- You must not copy, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, create derivative works of, re-post to other applications or websites, change, or otherwise distribute, license, sub-licence or transfer in any form any aspect of the Platform.
- If any person claims your use of the Platform infringes a person's Intellectual Property, you must notify us and allow us to deal with that claim which may, at our absolute discretion, include us, amongst other things, settling or modifying the Platform to the extent necessary to avoid or minimise the claim.
Upgrades and maintenance
- We may, from time to time, issue upgraded versions of the Platform, and/or may automatically upgrade the version of the Platform you are using, without notice to you. If you use the Platform, you will be deemed to have consented to any such upgrades.
- You acknowledge the Platform may be unavailable from time to time due to errors, defects, maintenance or events that may be outside of our control.
- You may stop using the Platform at any time. If you also wish to terminate or close your account with us, you will need to email this request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may block, suspend, restrict or otherwise terminate your access to, or use of, the Platform, at any time, without notice or liability to you.
- If your access to, or use of, the Platform is blocked, suspended, restricted or terminated, for any reason, this will be without prejudice to our rights and remedies to recover any amounts due and owing by you.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or terminate access to or use of the Platform, or any particular functionality of the Platform, either temporarily or permanently at any time for any reason, and at our sole discretion, without notice or liability to you.
Limitation of liability and indemnity
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability to you:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- for fraudulent misrepresentation;
- for breach of any term implied by the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and which, by law, may not be limited or excluded;
- under Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- for any other liability that, by law, may not be limited or excluded.
- Subject to this, in no event shall we be liable to you for any business losses and any liability we do have for losses you suffer arising under these Terms and Conditions shall not exceed the purchase price of the relevant Product(s) and is strictly limited to reasonably foreseeable losses. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability to you:
- The Platform is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis without representations or warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied in connection with the Platform, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, uninterrupted use or being error-free.
- We are not responsible for any:
- corruption or loss of data or other content which you or any other person may experience; or
- software, network, computer system, hardware, devices or other equipment that may be harmed as a result of, or otherwise in connection with, your use of the Platform.
- We do not represent or warrant that:
- the Platform will function uninterrupted, that it will be error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Platform, or the server that makes it available, will be free of any virus or other harmful elements; or
- the Platform will be compatible with any particular computer or mobile device.
- We will communicate with you through text messages or by email to your email address and you consent to us communicating using the contact details you provide to us.
- While we will employ technical security measures to protect your personal information, no transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. To the extent permitted by law, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee that personal information will be protected against misuse, loss or alterations.
- The provisions of clauses 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14.3, 14.5, 14.6, 14.7 and 14.8, and any other clauses that are, by their nature, intended to survive termination, will survive the termination of your access to, or use of, the Platform.
- You may not, directly or indirectly, assign, transfer or otherwise dispose of any of your rights or interests in, or obligations or liabilities under, these Laybuy BNPL Terms. We may assign our rights, interests, obligations and/or liabilities at any time without your consent or notice to you.
- No waiver of any breach or failure to enforce any provision of these Laybuy BNPL Terms at any time by us will in any way affect, limit or waive our right to enforce and compel strict compliance with the provisions of these Laybuy BNPL Terms.
- If any part of these Laybuy BNPL Terms is held by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, void or unenforceable such determination will not impair the enforceability of the remaining parts of these Laybuy BNPL Terms, which will remain in full force and effect.
- These Laybuy BNPL Terms, and any amendments made by us, constitute the entire agreement and understanding (express and implied) between you and us in connection with your access to, and use of, the Platform.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of England, except that if you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, there may be certain mandatory applicable laws of your country which apply for your benefit and protection in addition to or instead of certain provisions of English law. You agree that any dispute between you and us regarding these Terms and Conditions will only be dealt with by the English courts, except that if you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can choose to bring legal proceedings either in your country or in England, but if we bring legal proceedings, we may only do so in your country.