Dive into unparalleled comfort with our new Stone sweat personalised lounge set, specially crafted for your little adventurers. Designed for ages 0-10 years, each set promises a snug and delightful fit every time.
Expertly made with an ultra-soft, fluffy-backed sweat fabric, it stretches and moves just as energetically as your little humans do. The sweatshirt features a generous oversized cut, allowing for easy relaxation, while the jogging bottoms, complete with pockets and cuff ankles, ensure every expedition is both easy and safe.
But what makes this set genuinely unique is the personal touch you can add. Choose to embroider a name or your favourite phrase, transforming the set into something distinctively theirs.
Proudly and ethically made in the UK, gift your young ones with a blend of style, comfort, and individuality. Order now and let them lounge in personalised luxury.
Available in sizes 0-3m up to 9-10 years.
Fabric constitution: Cotton/elastane/polyester
All Lottie & Lysh items are made to order with an average turnaround to dispatch of 14 days.
To keep your L&L handmade items looking fresh wash on 30 degrees and do not tumble dry.
- Where is Lottie & Lysh clothing made?
Our clothing is all ethically produced in house here on the coast of Cornwall, UK.
- Can I have extra length added? Yes, all our items are completely customisable. Pop a note for extra length, smaller waists or wider sleeves etc in to the customisation field. The possibilities are endless. L&L are all about making clothing that’s perfect for your little people.
If you make customisation requests your item will be made to order and is exempt from returns and/or exchanges. The estimated turnaround to dispatch for made to order items averages 14 days to disaptch.
- I need my item sooner, is that possible?
Yes! Pop us a message via Facebook or email and let us know when you need it by. So long as your fabrics are in stock we can usually accommodate expedited requests.
- Do you have a loyalty programme?
We sure do. Find the link to L&L Hearts in the footer to find out more
- My baby has a feeding tube, can you make adaptive clothing? Absolutely. Pop us a message or email to discuss your little ones needs